Boulevard – On Trespassing and Culture is an international, English art magazine that covers the past and present discourse of street and urban art.
The magazine considers itself an addition to other already existing magazines and publications with the purpose of presenting its content across respective country borders to a wider audience.
Superordinate topics structure each issue and offer an interesting context. The focus themes are the theory (Reprint), photography, portraits of artists (Cases), and current reviews and news (Talk). The team behind the project (Thomas Lauterberg, Dr. Phil. Harald Hinz and Robert Kaltenhäuser) are a guarantee for extremely high-quality articles.
Extract of the content:
– Anthology on Street Art, Urban Art and Graffiti inclusive contextualization
– JAMES WALMESLEY – In the Beginning there was the Word.
– RALF BEUTHAN – What is Graffiti? An Attempt at a Philosophical Definition
– MORITZ KLEIN – Graffiti as Sport.
– DAVID LEY AND ROMAN CYBRIWSKY – Urban Graffiti as Territorial Markers.
– ATEM / MIRIAM BOSSARD – Form is Emptiness
– MOSES & TAPS UND EDWARD NIGHTINGALE – Collaborative Artwork
– TONY KLICKLACK – Graffiti is not dead
Published May 2019 by Boulevard
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 (Australia-Wide)
We ship daily from Brisbane, Australia
Prices are AUD (Australian dollars) and are inclusive of GST.